Friday, January 02, 2009

The opposite of Pirate? …… Ninja!

This post goes to my husband.
Baby,maybe you are right….the opposite of Pirate is Ninja!
I “Googled” Pirate vs. Ninja and there is a very large portion of the internet devoted to this very statement!!!




Ok after posting this I realize it may need a few more details for others to understand. The other night when we were at Moon’s parents for Christmas and we were all playing Taboo. (In the game you have a card with a word at the top you have to try and get your team to guess. Below is a list of words you are not aloud to say otherwise you get buzzed.)
Now it was boys against girls (not only that but husbands vs. wives so you know it is a serious competition) and it is Moon’s turn. The word he must get his team to guess is “Ninja”. I look at the card ready to buzz him if he uses one of the forbidden words …and out of his mouth come the first “clue”…. “THE OPPOSITE OF PIRATE”! Yes that is what he said. My first thought was to check and make sure I read the word correctly but no it said Ninja. I am still not sure which was funnier … his statement or the confused expression from everyone else! How they didn’t get it I will never know??? :)

He later tried to explain how there is this war between Ninja’s & Pirate’s taking place on the internet. I am proud to say that he is correct and a little happy too because if not I would be very worried about him coming up with such a theory on his own.
-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful couple you are! Love that Pic :)

    ReplyDelete