Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun Times In Fort Worth!

We have had a wonderful week. A quick recap - We joined our church Sunday morning!! We celebrated Moon’s Birthday at Buffalo Wild Wing with friends! We had so much fun… if any of you are reading this thank you again for coming! The weather had its moments (ice and Fort Worth traffic are not a good pair… it took me an hour to get to work Wednesday!), but it did offer Moon some time to get some homework done! My Aunt Elaine and cousin Jenn were in Fort Worth today and we were so blessed to have them come and see our humble little apartment and join us for lunch. This evening we were so excited to get together with Hudson & Molly for dinner. We really have the most amazing friends and are so grateful for all of them. Our weekend has been busy but so much fun. Tomorrow we get to go and worship with our new family and then we are off to a Super Bowl Party!!! So as you can see life is great here at the Leslie home!!! Before I go I just have to add a few pictures of one of the most beautiful little girl we know! So here she is making her blogging debut … Little Miss Ava!
Love,
Lindsey







2 comments:

  1. Hi guys,

    Joined the church! Thanks for reading/following my blog. Probably see you around school.

    L8r,
    Woo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 PM

    wow...she is so much bigger than in those pictures I saw at your apartment. My, my she is a cutey!

    ReplyDelete